At St Mary’s College, wearing the correct uniform is important as it reflects the spirit and image of the school community.
Students are expected to adhere to Uniform Guidelines and detailed information about uniform requirements can be viewed in the handbook below.
Uniform fittings – appointments required
Parents and carers are asked to book uniform fittings online by visiting this link.
Please note that only one parent or carer and the student(s) to be fitted are to attend the appointment to avoid recommended store numbers being exceeded. The Uniform Shop is only accepting EFTPOS payments until further notice.
Order your uniform items online at www.midford.com.au
Click on the download below for complete instructions on how to order online and ordering code for St Mary’s College.
Term 1 2023 Extended Trading Hours
- Monday 16 January – Friday 20 January: 9.00am-4.00pm
- Monday 23 January – Wednesday 25 January: 9.00am-4.00pm
- Thursday 26 January – Friday 27 January: Closed
- Monday 30 January – Thursday 2 February: 9.00am-4.00pm
- Friday 3 February: 8.00am-10.00am
Normal Trading Hours Return Tuesday 7 February 2023
Normal trading hours
- Tuesday: 8.00am-4.00pm
- Thursday: 8.00am-4.00pm