There are no current vacancies.
How to apply
Please use this checklist to ensure all details have been completed.
Check you have:
- Read the Position Description which contains the Essential Requirements and Selection Criteria.
- Included a cover letter (which includes the reasons why you are seeking a position within Catholic Education Tasmania).
- Addressed the Selection Criteria.
- Included a Curriculum Vitae (Resume), which should include a brief employment history (where you have worked, position held and duties performed).
- Provided names and details of two recent referees.
Supporting documentation including transcripts/qualifications may be required if requested to attend an interview.
All applicants for teaching positions must be registered with the Teachers Registration Board and hold a current Working with Vulnerable People registration. All applicants for support staff positions require current Working with Vulnerable People registration prior to commencement and will need to submit a National Police Check.
Your application is to be submitted by the closing date by clicking ‘apply now’ link.
Relief employment register
To register your interest in relief employment at St Mary’s College please submit your details via the online application forms below.