Who Do I Contact?

At St Mary’s College we are committed to providing a safe, inclusive and supportive environment which promotes open communication, respect, fairness and positive relationships. We believe that the relationship between home and school is a very important part of ensuring that children are happy, secure and open to learning. As a school community we are committed to working together to meet the various needs of our school community. Central to achieving this is trust and open, effective communication between all members of the school community.

We recognise that there may be occasions when parents or students may like to seek clarification or direction on a matter or have a concern with some aspect of their child’s education. If you would like to discuss any aspect of your child’s learning or wellbeing, the first person to contact should always be your child’s classroom teacher (for K-6 students) or Homeroom teacher or subject teacher (for 7-12 students).

You can do this by contacting the school, either by phone or coming to the Business Office personally, and asking a school administration officer to arrange for the teacher to contact you to arrange a suitable meeting time. Teachers are not usually available to answer phone calls or come to the office during teaching time or whilst on yard duty, but they will return your call as soon as possible. You can also contact the appropriate teacher via email to discuss brief matters where appropriate, or ask them to organise a suitable meeting time. You can locate the email address of your child’s teacher on our staff directory page.

If you have a query regarding fees, payments, contact forms or absentees, please contact the Business Office.

Secured By miniOrange