Adapting to a new reality with your children
Parents and carers may find the following resources helpful in supporting their children who may be feeling anxious and/or stressed due to the recent COVID-19 (coronavirus) outbreak.
- We answer kids’ questions! with the ABC Listen app
- 10 Tips for Managing Anxiety during COVID-19
- Talking to Teens about COVID-19
- Helping Your Child Develop Coping Skills for Stress
- COVID-19 and Self Care
- Dealing with Bad World News
- Helping Children and Young People Cope with Stress
- Tips on How to Stay Safe Online during the COVID-19 Pandemic
- Coronavirus (COVID-19): How to Talk to Your Child
- The Kids are at Home – Do We Need to Teach Them Too?
The above information has been extracted from our Counsellors’ latest article, which you can read on full in our website here.