The fountain, is the fortnightly newsletter of the St Mary’s College community. The e-newsletter is automatically emailed to St Mary’s College parents each fortnight.
If you would like to sign up to receive the e-newsletter each fortnight, please select the subscribe button below and follow the prompts.
View previous editions of the fountain e-newsletter from the list below:
|Hot Cross Buns Order Form||0.1 MiB|
|Emotional Coaching||0.1 MiB|
|200219Generation badge application||0.2 MiB|
|2018 NCCD Information Sheet for Parents||0.2 MiB|
|NVW Photo Competition||0.1 MiB|
|Entertainment Book-New Offers||0.1 MiB|
|Jules Allen flyer||0.3 MiB|
|Sands Gala Flyer||1.1 MiB|
Alma Mater is our twice yearly publication. Download as a PDF here.
Alma Mater December 16
- Schoolkids tackle states growing waste problem
- Media Alert - College rolls up sleeves for sustainability
- Change is a tale of two classrooms The Mercury
- Walk Safely to School Hobart Observer
- Harmony Day Hobart Observer.
- Year 7 Vox Pop The Mercury
- Healthy approach to learning The Mercury ...
- On the learning pathway The Mercury...
- St Marys students excited about Tassies future, The Mercury
- Back to school feature - The Mercury
- Tackling the waste problem -Hobart Observer
- Students explore mobile Antarctic bus, The Mercury
- St Marys student set on Science, The Mercury
- Students surf with Australian ledgend, The Mercury
- Kinder and Primary School Enrolments feature-the Mercury-24.07.18
- St Marys College presents Beauty and the Beast, Hobart Observer
- Celebrating 150 years of Catholic Education, pp36-37-ASBA Associate
- Celebrating 150 years of Catholic Education, pp34-35-ASBA Associate
- College goes green in honour of Irish heritage-Hobart Observer
- Seconday Schools Enrolment feature-the Mercury-10.04.18
- Educational pioneers legacy set in stone, Eastern Shore Sun
- Artworks highlight faith of foundress, Catholic Standard
- St Marys College celebrates 150 years-the Mercury-22.03.18
- Old school ways with Irish flair, the Mercury-16.03.18
- Resource boost for local schools, Hobart Observer
- Educational pioneers legacy set in stone, Hobart Observer
- Educational pioneers legacy set in stone, Glenorchy Gazette
- Guiding light takes her rightful place, the Mercury-10.02.18
- SMC celebrates 150-years, Catholic Standard
- National Bandanna Day, the Mercury-23.10.17
- STEM inquiry based learning, Hobart Observer
- STEM inquiry based learning cont., Hobart Observer
- National Science Week Feature, the Mercury-06.08.17
- Kinder and Primary Enrolments feature, the Mercury-01.08.17