In full compliance with government guidelines the College will continue to restrict the number of adults on site. To support parents and carers with the safe drop-off and collection of their child/ren the following arrangements will be in place as of Monday 25 May:
Kinder and Prep students
Please use hand sanitiser as you arrive, which is available at each gate.
- For drop-off, parents and carers are to enter through either Brisbane Street gates and deliver students to the classroom door. No parents or carers are to be in the classroom.
- For pick-up, parents and carers are to enter through either Brisbane Street gates and pick up students from outside their classroom at 2.45pm. No parents or carers are to be in the classroom.
- If you are also collecting a sibling from Year 1 to Year 6 those students will be waiting outside the Uniform Shop at 2.45pm.
Year 1 and 2 students
- For drop-off, all students are to enter through either Harrington Street gates. Staff will be at the gates from 8.15am to welcome students to school. If drop off is by car, use the drop off bay and a staff member will collect your child from the car and accompany them through the gate.
- For pick-up, all students are to exit through the Harrington Street gates. Staff will be at the gates to direct students to parents. If collection is by car, please have a clearly visible sign in the passenger side corner of your front windscreen with the name and class of the student you are collecting. A staff member will accompany your child to the car while you wait.
- If you have a child in Year 3 – 6 they will be waiting with their younger sibling.
Year 3 – 6 students
- Students making their own way home will leave via the Brisbane Street gate after 3.00pm.
- Students with younger siblings will go to the bottom court and wait with them to be collected.
- Students being collected by car may be collected by either parking and collecting at the gate in Brisbane Street or parking and collecting at the Harrington Street gate. If you are wanting to make a collection by car in Harrington Street please place a clearly visible sign in the passenger side corner of your front windscreen with the name and class of the student you are collecting.
- Students waiting for older siblings will be supervised in the courtyard until collection.
Please ensure your child knows the arrangement for how they will be collected.
The below image provides a useful outline of Harrington Street’s drop off and pick up zone and where the bus zone has now been moved to.