Congratulations to the St Mary’s College students who recently participated in the annual CLTAT (Chinese Language Teachers Association of Tasmania) HanyuQiao Speech competition.
Twenty-nine Junior and Senior School students competed at the event, which was hosted by The Hutchins School, with students from a number of schools across the state also participating.
Our students are to be commended for their dedication and hard work in preparing for the competition. Those receiving awards are:
- Paige McKenzie – Equal First Place (Year 1-4)
- Holly Richardson – Equal Third Place (Year 1-4)
- Venus Wani – Highly Commended (Year 5-6)
- Bridie Lawler – Highly Commended (Year 7)
- Molly Topham – Highly Commended (Year 7)
- Isabella Cox – Third Place (Year 8)
- Gabriella Colavecchio – Third Place (Year 9)
- Olivia Bellchambers – Highly Commended (Year 10/TASC 2).