Mrs Macleod and Mr Del Pio would like to invite all interested students (who will be in Year 9 onwards) and parents to attend an information evening on Monday evening, October 27 at 5.45pm in Room S108 on the parapet. Whether or not you have submitted an expression of interest, please come along to find out more about dates, itinerary and costing.
From Fukuoka (in Kyushu) to Tokyo, itinerary highlights will include:
- Experiencing Japanese culture, way of life and language practice
- Exploring the natural beauty of Kyushu
- Visiting Hiroshima and the World Peace Memorial
- Immersing in everyday life in a homestay and school visit in Hobart’s Sister City, Yaizu
- Relaxing in beautiful Hakone and enjoying natural hot springs in the foothills of Mt Fuji
- Enjoying the vibrancy, restaurants, shopping and sightseeing of Tokyo which, of course, will include a trip to Disneyland