Various ongoing positions available
Part time, working term time only
Commencing January 2024
Closing date: Friday 20th October 2023 at 12.00pm
About the position
As a Learning Support Officer at St Mary’s College you will deliver quality educational support to students to enable enhanced learning outcomes. You will provide support to teachers in the delivery of defined educational programs and activities and interventions for students, with particular emphasis on students with additional needs.
As a Learning Support Officer you will:
- Have the ability to effectively support teachers in delivering student-focused learning outcomes.
- Have strengths in fostering innovation, creativity, and a passion for learning within students.
- Strong literacy and numeracy skills to support students with their learning.
- A commitment to encourage excellence in academics, co-curricular, personal development and an educational journey that empowers personal student successes.
- High standards of professionalism, personal integrity, discretion, and resilience.
- Ability to effectively interact and maintain professional relationships with students, parents, colleagues, and the broader College community.
- Perform effectively in environments with competing demands.
CET supports the rights of children and young people and is committed to providing a safe and supportive environment directed at ensuring their safety and wellbeing. The successful candidate will require satisfactory registrations relevant to child safety.
We demonstrate our commitment to Reconciliation by encouraging Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander peoples to apply.
Salary will be commensurate with qualifications and experience and in accordance with the Tasmanian Catholic Education Single Enterprise Agreement 2018.
How to apply
All applicants must address the Selection Criteria contained within the application package, and submit their application to Human Resources via the online form below.
If you experience any difficulties with the application process please contact [email protected].
For more information regarding the role, please contact, Dee Spaulding, Learning Leader of Lantern [email protected]