Fees, Excursions & Donations …
St Mary’s College now offers a secure online gateway where payments can be made via our banking partner, Commonwealth Bank of Australia.
Fees & compulsory levies information
The annual tuition fees, including compulsory levies for current year.
Qkr! mobile phone payment app
St Mary’s College has a smartphone payment app that will make paying for school fees and canteen items easier than ever before. It’s called Qkr! (pronounced ‘quicker’) by MasterCard.
View the video explaining how Qkr! works and how to install it here.
For further information on how to install Qkr! view the pdf instructions or follow the individual steps below.
Or you can find detailed instructions below:
Step by step instructions
To download app to device:
– Enter into your smartphone or tablet app store
– Search for Qkr! Mastercard app and download onto device
– Welcome note will appear; either view or skip to next section
– Click on ‘get started’
– Select ‘Australia’ under country of residence
– Click on ‘next’
Qkr sign up area:
– Enter email address
– Create password
– Confirm password
– Click on ‘done’
– Enter profile picture or skip to next section
– Click on ‘done’
– Search for ‘St Mary’s College’ by entering St Mary’s in the search bar
– Alternatively, scan the QR code found on the pdf instruction sheet above (note: you will need a QR reader app for this on your phone)
This will take you into the St Mary’s College Qkr! app. The following menu’s are available:
Canteen – canteen menu orders (please click on blank square below chosen day to commence order)
School Payments – payments for Building Fund donations, school fees and trips/excursions
To add a child:
– Enter student’s name
– Select relevant year (eg Kinder)
– Select relevant grade (eg Wallabies)
If you don’t have a smart phone, you can use the desktop version of Qkr! via the Qkr button here.