Birchalls Book Sales
Dates Monday 6 January 2013 – Saturday 1 February 2014
Location RoyalHobart Showgrounds, Grandstand Hall
Normal Opening Hours Monday to Friday – 10am to 4pm
Saturday – 10am to 2pm (Closed Public Holidays)
Extended Opening Hours Thursday 16, 23 & 30 January, 2014
6pm to 9pm (closed between 4pm-6pm)
Birchalls has the following infomation available for viewing or downloading:
St Mary’s College Second Hand Book Sales
Second hand book sales for years 7-12 will be held on Wednesday December 11, 2013 in the Year 10 Common Room, from 10.30am-1.00pm and 3.00pm-4.00pm.
Year 7-9 students leave books to be sold in the Year 10 Common Room on Tuesday 10 December.
Year 10 students leave books in the Year 10 Common Room on December 6.
Year 11/12 students can leave books with Mrs Conboy from now.
All books must have a sticker and an envelope (provided) with the owner’s name and Home Room.
Only books on the list can be submitted for sale.
Some books on the list specify the edition.
Books not sold are to be collected on Thursday 12 December.
Money for books will be given to Year 7-9 students in Home Room on December 12.
Year 10-12 students collect money from the Business Office from December 12.
The following books can be submitted for sale:
• Good copies of the New Revised Standard Version Holy Bible Cross reference edition with the Apocrypha/Deuterocanonical books
• Nutrition, the Inside Story 2008 Edition
• Active Look It Up (3rd edition only)
• The Big Picture (Karen Kearns)
• Birth to Big School (Karen Kearns)
• Road To Tourism 2nd Edition
• Cambridge Hospitality 2nd Edition
• Biology an Australian Perspective
• Sociology, Think Sociology 1st Edition (2012)
• Blak Inside
• Wolf Lullaby
• U for Under Tow
• The Kite Runner
• The Secret River
• The 5 Maths booklets used for 11/12 Applied Maths
• Maths Quest Mathematical Methods (Units 1 & 2)
• Maths Quest 11 Mathematical Methods (Units 1 & 2)
• Maths Quest 12: Mathematical Methods CAS, Casio Class Pad Edition
• Pronti Via (the College will buy 30 good copies)
• The Jacaranda Atlas 7th Edition (the College will purchase 30 good copies)
• Year 10 Humanities Alive (the College will purchase 30 good copies)
• Get Psyched By Meg Mulchay & Jodie Warner (the College will purchase 20 good copies)
• History Alive 9
• Jacaranda Essentials Humanities 2
• Year 7 Maths Pearsons (the College will buy good copies)
• Year 8 Maths Pearson
• Year 9 Maths Pearson
• Year 10 Maths Pearson (the College will buy good copies)
• Year 10 Science Pearson (students text book only) (the
College will buy good copies)
• Year 9 Science Pearson (students text book only)
• Year 8 Science Pearson (students text book only)
• Year 7 Science Pearson (students text book only) (the College will buy good copies)